Printable Sudoku Puzzles
Sudoku Puzzles help keep your mind sharp while enjoying a challenging logic game. The puzzle can be played online or printed out and solved at your leisure.
To download and print Sudoku Puzzle, select the link of the level of difficulty, like Easy, Medium or Difficult, then among the selection of a variety of puzzles, click on the link below each puzzle. Save it on your computer device, solve and enjoy!
Showing 1-15 of 153 records
5x5 Kakuro - 1Download
5x5 Kakuro - 2Download
5x5 Kakuro - 3Download
5x5 Kakuro - 4Download
5x5 Kakuro - 5Download
5x5 Kakuro - 6Download
5x5 Kakuro - 7Download
5x5 Kakuro - 8Download
5x5 Kakuro - 9Download
6x6 Killer Sudoku - Easy - 1Download
6x6 Killer Sudoku - Easy - 2Download
6x6 Killer Sudoku - Easy - 3Download
6x6 Killer Sudoku - Easy - 4Download
6x6 Killer Sudoku - Easy - 5Download
6x6 Killer Sudoku - Easy - 6Download
What is Sudoku?
Sudoku is a popular logical puzzle where a player has to fill a grid with numbers, letters, shapes, or pictures so that each column, row, and smaller sub-grid contains a unique item.
With four, six, and nine grids of varying difficulty, these puzzles will provide hours of fun. So whether you’re looking for a Sudoku puzzle to keep your mind sharp or want a fun way to pass the time, our Sudoku printable puzzles are a perfect choice.
Types of Sudoku
Sudoku puzzles can be broadly classified into three difficulty levels: easy, medium, and hard. Easy puzzles have the most number of clues as compared to medium and difficult puzzles, and they can usually be solved without too much difficulty.
Medium puzzles have more clues, and they require more critical thinking to solve. Hard puzzles often have very few clues, and they can be extremely challenging to complete. While some people may find easy puzzles to be too simple, and hard puzzles to be too difficult, there is a Sudoku puzzle for everyone!
Depending on your experience, you can start with easy, medium or difficult Sudoku. Then there are Jigsaw, Killer Sudoku, Kakuro, etc.
If you’re new to Sudoku, start with the Easy Sudoku puzzle. This type of Sudoku is perfect for beginners as it is less challenging and requires less time to solve.
The easy Sudoku puzzle is perfect for beginners. It’s a great way to test your puzzle-solving skills and improve your logic. Download, print, and solve today.
What are the rules for playing Sudoku?
Sudoku can be a simple logic game yet challenging at the same time. Here are some simple rules you have to follow to play Sudoku.
- There are nine rows (horizontal), nine columns (vertical), and nine boxes (three-by-three grid).
- Fill the blanks so that each row, column, and nine 3×3 grids contain all of the digits 1 through 9 only once.
- No digit should repeat in any row, column or box. For example, if you have 2 in one row, it should not appear again in that row, column or smaller grid. In other words, you must not use the same number twice in any row, column or box.
- You solve the Sudoku puzzle by using reasoning and logic. No math is required.
- As you fill in squares correctly, you will see patterns emerge. These patterns are crucial to solving the puzzle, so you must pay attention to them.